Mo Chokes, ARod is Clutch - Somewhere in New York a beat writer's head just exploded
- ARod put the team on his back and leaves the yard twice off of the man who ate Curt Schilling after the 2005 season
- Pettitte steps up (like we didn't expect that)
- Mike Myers finally gives up that run we have been waiting for
- Johnny Damon smiles way too much in this series
- Apparently Brian Bruney missed the flight to Boston, because that's the only way I should be watching Luis Vizcaino throw the 8th
- Oh, Mo - Rivera missing spots by FEET, but the papers talk about the Red Sox having him "figured out"