1/11/07

Barry Bonds Takes Illegal Substance; Lies About It

In related News, the Pope is Catholic and bears shit in the woods















(AP Photo)
The New York Daily News actually made this thier back page "exclusive" story. This is ridiculous. As a New Yorker not only do I not care about Barry Bonds, I get nauseous every time I have to see his face on one of our papers. Today is officially the worst day of my life. The two lead stories in sports are Barry Bonds and David Beckham. As if seeing Barry's gigantic head on every newspaper and TV channel wasn,t enough to make me take my own eyes out with a spoon, it was followed by a soccer story. Kill me.

Everyone takes amphetamines. They are called "greenies" because they are green in color. This is the type of mindless, intelligence-insulting reporting the American sports viewing public will be sublect to over the next, oh, three months. This so called "blockbuster" report is the equivalent of Al Capone being jailed on tax evasion charges. Then, everyone seems uphalled that the great orange on a toothpick blamed it on someone else (Envision it. Think for a second....now laugh heartily. You're welcome). This man is ruthless in maintaining his innocence, even in being a blatent cheater. Should we be surprised about this? I think not. Miggy Sucks.

No comments: