6/8/10

National Holiday (seewhatIdidthere?)

If you have been reading TFB for any amount of time, you realize one thing: I really could not give a shit about the other teams in the Major Leagues. Sure, I'll make fun of the Mets, and my hate for the Red Sox is evident, but you aren't going to see a ton of material pertaining to anyone outside of the Bronx. I will say this, though - I am excited to watch Stephen Strasburg debut tonight. For once, the Nationals look to be doing something right. They seem to have avoided making him a Super Two, and they are trotting him out in front of a home crowd against a AAA team to kick it all off. I usually rip people for hyping things too quickly, but I am way gay for the whole Strasburg thing. On top of the whole thing, I get to see Jim Kaat announce on MLBN tonight. It looks like I may have to go buy a Nationals hat while they are still on sale.

Final Line for Strasburg:
6 IP, 7K, 2 ER, 2 BB

No comments: