2/5/10

12 Days To Pitchers and Catchers

I swore I would never think of Andy Phillips again, but there he is. Anyways, sorry for the lapse in posts, but Jesus Christ what the fuck am I supposed to write about? The Yankees are still World Champions, we commented on all of the relevant moves that they made, and I am not spending my evenings working up statistical projections that don't mean dick anyway. I do, however, have some stuff on the way that the readers might enjoy, so be sure to keep checking the site for updates (I promise, there will be new stuff - I am not just trying to maintain my hit count while I sit on my ass and do nothing).

On another note, check out HotStove.com, where they came back to your boy looking for opinions. I am becoming the fucking baseball Oracle over here.

No comments: