1/30/09

Get Your Popcorn Ready

This morning as I was weeding through my email, I found a peculiar message. Amidst all of the penis enhancement offers and international lotteries that I was so fortunate to win last night, I received this email from a staffer at "Larry King Live". They asked that I would promote Benedict Torre's appearance on the show, and were even kind enough to add a message for me to post. Here goes:

Exclusive with Joe Torre on CNN's Larry King Live on Friday, January 30, 2009 at
9 p.m. ET. For more information, please visit
www.cnn.com/larryking. You can now submit a video question on the website!


So, in light of this email, I encourage you all to submit video questions giving Mr. Torre the finger. Thanks for reading the site, Larry King staffer, and getting some knowledge on exactly what we think of Mr. T's antics before sending along an attempt to plug his backpeddling appearance. This is what happens when you run a website that gets a few hits. These are the idiots that I am dealing with here.

No comments: