3/23/09

Client #13?

According to a report** from the New York Daily News, Alex Rodriguez has been linked to the same prostitution ring that cost former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer his job. Did I say linked? What I meant to say was not only did A-Rod use the service for "dates", he actually dated Kristin Davis, the madam of the operation.

The article makes Rodriguez look like a lost little school girl, peppering Davis with emails until she finally would meet with him. Although some would be shocked, I have to say that this is as big a story as my commute into work this morning. Newsflash to the country: rich pricks buy hookers. Since Mr. Rodriguez explicitly meets those criteria, it should come as no surprise that he was plowing the occasional "lady of the night" whilst he was married. The man is an imbecile, so lets stop paying attention. According to Buster Olney, that's what the rest of his team has done.

**Editor's note: Since I am not in the business of peddling smut, I will not post a picture of Kristen Davis here. What I will do, however, is recommend that you follow the link to the report, because she is definitely worth a look. I assure you that this is not another case of Alex showing the world his mommy issues by dating a 65 year old washed up pincushion.

No comments: